Home of the Cougars
Merritt Island Christian School is a co-educational day school, situated in Merritt Island on a 14 acre campus centrally located in Brevard County’s “Space Coast.” With the Indian River on our west, the Banana River on our east, and the Atlantic Ocean just three miles away, our location offers easy access to Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Kennedy Space Center, Rockledge, Titusville and Viera areas. We are also within commuting distance of Orlando.
- To foster respect for the Lord Jesus Christ and authority
- To display a Christ-like character in all endeavors
- To teach a biblically-based curriculum at all levels of the school
- To create leaders who are godly role models
- To create a servant-minded attitude at school and in the community
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
MICS is also a member of The Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
All MICS parents are encouraged to participate in our PTF. This organization promotes fellowship and cooperation between parents, teachers, and administration in order to ensure the shaping of students’ lives and the reinforcement of Christian values in the world in which we live. Please become an active member of this organization, which serves as a vital part of each student’s emotional, social, spiritual, and educational growth.