Athletic Department Vision Statement:
To use our God-given abilities with the utmost focus and determination to praise, honor, and glorify our Savior Jesus Christ in both word and action.
Athletic Department Coaching Philosophy:
Love and positive reinforcement are ultimately more powerful than hate, fear, and negativity.
Merritt Island Christian School Athletic Department Program Goals:
- Spiritual—Train our athletes to be Christian examples through the avenue of athletics.
- Academics—To see every athlete reach their fullest potential in route to receiving a Christian education.
- Family—We are a Christian family before all else. We put the team first.
- Win—It is the object of the game and a by-product of hard work and doing things right.
- Fun—We coach and play athletics because they are fun. We must never lose sight of this.
MICS Student-Athletes strive to be:
Committed – Optimistic – United –Giving – Appreciative – Responsible – Selfless
Fall SportsVarsity Bowling
Junior Varsity Volleyball
Middle School Volleyball
Winter SportsVarsity Boys Basketball
Junior Varsity Boys Basketball
Varsity Girls Basketball
Junior Varsity Girls Basketball
Varsity Boys Soccer